As another calendar year reaches its end, it’s time to review how it went.
2019 has been the most challenging year for me. I lost two people I loved in 8 months. It was December 2018 when my sister passed away and I was still grieving when my father was diagnosed with Liver Cancer and died a month after at the age of 75. I realized then that there’s nothing in life that can prepare us to bear this emptyness. But seeing my father looking so peaceful after his death, eased a bit of my heartache. I am still grateful that God surrounded us with people who helped us overcome our grief. Now I am pretty sure that I’ve accepted the fact that they are in a better place with our Creator.
These experiences significantly changed my life. It has helped me value other people more as I miss the people I loved who have died. I’ve learned to live my best life despite the grief I’m living. I’ve learned how to be strong for my kids, my mom and my niece. Despite that tragic event in my life, I’d still consider my self blessed in so many ways and to end this year with positive vibes, I will share some of the unexpected blessings I received in the midst of the pain.
- I became a Brand Ambassador of Johnson’s Baby, BeautyMNL, Leflair and The Pop Up Katipunan
- Became a Content Creator of Saan Sa PH and Millennial Moms PH
- Collaborated with different brands such us Watsons, Shopee, Sarangani Bay Bangus, Probibears, Coco Mama, Fuwa-Fuwa, Colgate, Joy Dishwashing Liquid, Rico’s Lechon, Del Monte, Philips Hue, San Remo, Urban Kitchen, KPUB, Job Stream, Bioherb, Earth Origins, Super Dudes, Ariel, Oral B, Oylbalance, Contractubex, Bubblebaby, ING Bank, SKY Cable, Nickelodeon, Appreci App and Little Dapitan Cloverleaf
- Participated in different campaigns – Choose Gentle with Johnsons, Look Good, Feel Great with Watsons, The Medical City Breast Cancer Awareness Month, May Forever Clean and Fresh with Downy, Comfortable Anywhere Breastfeeding Month with Philips Avent, Amazing Possibles with NANKIDPH
- Reviewed different restaurants and movies
- Got paid from different events and learned my worth.
- Shared my blessings thru giveaways.
- Got a chance to donate preloved baby clothes and participated in an outreach program for the first time.
- Gained friends and learned who is bringing positivity and growth to me as a person and kept them around.
- Realized who my real friends are and who’s bringing me down and kicked them to the curb.
- My 4 year old son can now read and write on his own, can count from 1-100 and is doing well in school.
- My 1 year old daughter can dance like her kuya, can sing Christmas in our hearts, PPAP, tomorrow, she can count from 1-10 and can recognize colors, alphabets and numbers.
- Lost 2 dogs but got 2 pups.
That’s all pretties! Let’s be happy and fresh as we enter the new decade! May your 2020 be a year full of hope, love, health, success and all the goodness in life!
Let this inspiring qoute bring positivity to your life