In a few hours, year 2018 is about to end and here I am reflecting on the experiences, the changes that shaped my life and whatever achievement I’ve had so far for the past 12 months.
I have been so blessed and It could have been a great year for me if my sister didn’t leave us. There is nothing that could have prepared me for the past weeks since she died. Losing her is dreadfully painful but it somehow taught me to live a meaningful life because life really is so short so we should live each day to it’s fullest potential. I was so inspired by how the people described her during the wake, she selflessly gave herself to brighten the day of everyone she came into contact with. Though I am still grieving and in the lowest point of my life right now, I still want to end this year with positive vibes by sharing with you the Highlights Of My 2018.
- This year, God gave me Monic, our most precious baby girl who is so charming and smart!
- Lian went to his 1st Summer Class and had his first dance performance!
- I had my first blogging opportunity and attended a lot of blogging events after that.
- I created my Mommy Instagram Account and gained 605 followers in 5 months! (not bad)
- I became Althea Korea’s Angel.
- I launched my self-hosted blog – prettywisemom.com
- I lost my previous job(homebased) but another client found me and luckily got hired.
- Reunited with an old friend whom I haven’t seen for 10 years.
- Gained new friends, formed a group, dealt with generous sponsors and had a successful launch giveaway.
That’s all pretties! Let’s all welcome the New Year with happy thoughts!
Have an AWESOME 2019!